- You know the signs of a healthy pet and monitor them for any changes: Fresh breath, shiny + clean coat, consistent lean weight. If anything changes, contact your vet as they can be signs of something else that needs medical attention.
- You take your pet for annual checkups (bi-annual for senior pets).
- You feed your pet a healthy diet.
- Your pet is exercised regularly and is kept at a healthy weight.
- Your home is pet-proofed and safe for your pet: no poisonous plants, no unattended candles, no wires to chew. Pet-proofing is often species appropriate and seasonal, so keep a safe environment in mind year-round!
- Your pet is leashed and under your control and supervision when you are out.
- Your pet is microchipped or has an ID tag 24/7 with your phone number on a collar (never removed it).
I am always available for your Real Estate questions or needs.
West USA Realty (Arizona)
Burke Real Estate Consultants (California)
480.797.4884 / 619.250.6214
Follow me on Twitter: @stellabonin1
I am licensed in California and Arizona and we have a great team to serve you with members around the world.
California Bureau of Real Estate Lic. # 01222569
Arizona Department of Real Estate Lic. # BR550696000
“Equal Housing Opportunity”